Where to buy Nvidia GeForce RTX 4080: stock updates as they happen
Wondering where to buy the Nvidia RTX 4080 when it goes live? You’re going to need our help. The Nvidia GeForce RTX 4080 went on sale on Wednesday November 16 at 9am ET / 6am PT / 2PM GMT and while stock has been selling steadily, at the time of writing, there are still RTX 4080 GPUs available in some stores in both the US and the UK.
If you’re wondering where to buy the Nvidia RTX 4080 you’ll need all the help you can get, and we’ll help by listing all the places you can buy from when stock goes live.
- US RTX 4080 retailers: Nvidia | Amazon | Best Buy | Micro Center | | B&H | Newegg
- UK RTX 4080 retailers: Nvidia | Amazon | Scan | Overclockers | Ebuyer | Box | CCL
The day is here! The Nvidia RTX 4080 is now on sale! The good news is that while it’s selling out fast, there is still stock available at certain retailers in the US and UK.
We’ll be running this live blog to highlight everywhere that has stock, giving you the best chance to get hold of the new GPU.
While we wait for the RTX 4080 to go on sale in a few hours, make sure you check out our Nvidia GeForce RTX 4080 review.
It was a tricky GPU to review, to be honest. While it’s undoubtedly one of the best graphics cards at the moment, and performs amazingly in games (out performing the mighty RTX 3090 Ti), it’s also incredibly expensive. Selling for around $1,299/£1,269 for the Founders Edition, it’s a lot more expensive than the RTX 3080.
The price means that it’s not too far off the RTX 4090 when it comes to price. So if you are spending so much money anyway, should you skip the RTX 4080 and go for the RTX 4090 instead?
While that’s what I’d recommend to a lot of enthusiasts, there is a problem: the RTX 4090 remains extremely hard to buy. Without being able to get stock of the RTX 4090, then the RTX 4080 will (for a few hours today, at least) be the best GPU you can buy right now.
We do expect the RTX 4080 to sell out quickly, though, so you’ll need to be fast.
One of the best things you can do while waiting for the RTX 4080 to go on sale is to get prepared ahead of the stock getting released. Have the retailer pages at the top of this page open in preparation. You may find in the rush to buy an RTX 4080 that the websites crash and will not let you get in, so having them open and ready to go ahead of time is essential.
Some retailers have also made it so that only people on a waiting list can buy the GPUs.
For example, B&H has made its RTX 4080 stock ‘Waiting List Only’. This means that only people who have signed up for stock alerts will be able to buy one.
The good news is that it’s free and easy to do just that – click the ‘Notify When Available’ button and add in your details to get on the waiting list.
The Nvidia website is a good way of seeing stock levels of a variety of RTX 4080 flavors. So, not just Nvidia’s default Founders Edition, but also variants made by the likes of PNY, Asus, MSI and more.
These are definitely worth keeping open.
In the UK, the retailer Box looks like it has a hefty selection of RTX 4080 models to choose from.
They range in price, with the Asus TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 4080, Palit GameRock Midnight Kaleidoscope GeForce RTX 4080, and Palit GameRock OmniBlack GeForce RTX 4080 being the cheapest. They’ll go on sale at 2PM GMT for £1,399.99.
So, when I say ‘cheapest’, I mean they will still be pretty damn expensive.
As an aside, I know physical looks aren’t everything when it comes to GPUs, but the Palit GameRock Midnight Kaleidoscope GeForce RTX 4080 looks pretty naff to me. Maybe it’ll be nicer in real life, but the shots of it on the Box website make it look a bit cheap – which as £1,399.99 it most certainly isn’t.
We are now 13 minutes away from RTX 4080 going on sale, and I’ll keep you up to date with stock updates as they come. For quick access here are US retailers you should check first:
And here are the UK retailers:
Amazon in the US and UK doesn’t seem to have RTX 4080s showing at the moment. Hopefully in a few minutes that will change.
I’ve installed the RTX 4080 I’ll be testing creative apps out on later this week. It’s a big GPU!
It’s a lot bigger than the RTX 3080, and around the same size as the RTX 3090 and 3090 Ti, so make sure your PC has enough room to install this three-slot GPU.
OK deals are now live! Let’s see where you can get the RTX 4080 from…
Best Buy in the US still has its RTX 4080s as ‘Coming soon’….
Scan in the UK has some!
ASUS NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080 16GB TUF Gaming for £1,269 is live, but selling out fast.
Best Buy seems to be selling out in the US despite many of them saying ‘coming soon’. Keep an eye on the Asus NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080 16GB GDDR6X for $1,549 as that is coming soon.
The following models are in stock at Newegg:
- ASUS ROG NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080 OC Edition for $1,549
- MSI Gaming (MSI) GeForce RTX 4080 for $1,309
- ASUS TUF Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080 for $1,199
More Newegg RTX 4080 stock in the US:
- PNY XLR8 Gaming VERTO GeForce RTX 4080 for $1,199
- MSI Ventus GeForce RTX 4080 for $1,249
- GIGABYTE GAMING OC GeForce RTX 4080 for $1,269
Back over in the UK, Overclockers UK has plenty of RTX 4080 stock it looks like.
Stock at Overclocks UK includes:
- MSI GeForce RTX 4080 Suprim X for £1,589
- Asus GeForce RTX 4080 Strix Gaming OC 16GB for £1,649
- Asus GeForce RTX 4080 TUF OC for £1,478.99
- Asus GeForce RTX 4080 TUF for £1,439.99
The cheapest models of the RTX 4080 that we’ve found at Overclockers (and are still in stock) are:
- Gainward GeForce RTX 4080 Phantom for £1,299.95
- Palit GeForce RTX 4080 GameRock OmniBlack for £1,299.95
Get them while they last!
Back to the US, and at the moment, Micro Center seems to only have RTX 4080 stock in store, rather than being available online, so worth checking if there’s a store near you with stock. This was a handy way of getting an RTX 4090 when other online retailers had sold out.
Luckily, it looks like stock at Newegg is holding up. Here’s some more great prices I’ve just found:
- GIGABYTE Eagle GeForce RTX 4080 for $1,199
- ZOTAC Trinity GeForce RTX 4080 for $1,199
- GIGABYTE EAGLE OC GeForce RTX 4080 for $1,239
- ASUS TUF Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080 OC Edition for $1,399
- ZOTAC AMP Extreme AIRO GeForce RTX 4080 for $1,399
- GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce RTX 4080 for $1,449
CCL Online in the UK also has RTX 4080 in stock:
- Palit GeForce RTX 4080 GameRock OC for £1,449
- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4080 GAMING OC for £1,449
- MSI GeForce RTX 4080 SUPRIM X OC for £1,449
CCL also has the following bundle in stock:
This bundle contains the MSI GeForce RTX 4080 GAMING X TRIO 16GB Graphics Card and MSI MPG A850GF 850W 80 PLUS Gold PSU for £1,546. That’s a decent amount, especially as many people upgrading to the RTX 4080 may need to get a new PSU as well to power the card, so this could save you a bit of money.
Box in the UK still has stock. Pick up the following below:
- PALIT GameRock Midnight Kaleidoscope OC GeForce RTX 4080 for £1,449.99
- PALIT GameRock Midnight Kaleidoscope GeForce RTX 4080 for £1,399.99
- PALIT GameRock OmniBlack GeForce RTX 4080 for £1,349.99
I’m not terribly surprised that the three models of RTX 4080 still in stock at Box are the rather ugly looking Palit GameRock OmniBlack models. Still, as long as they play fine, who cares what they look like?
JustGPU, Newegg’s graphics card-dedicated storefront, also has a few RTX 4080’s still in stock.
- Gigabyte Gaming OC GeForce RTX 4080 16GB for $1,269 at JustGPU
- Zotac AMP Extreme AIRO GeForce RTX 4080 16GB for $1,399 at JustGPU
Buyers in the UK are in luck, since eBuyer has RTX 4080 stock available right now (while it lasts).
- ASUS GeForce RTX 4080 16GB TUF GAMING OC Graphics Card for £1,549.98 at eBuyer
- ASUS GeForce RTX 4080 16GB ROG Strix OC Graphics Card for £1,699.97 at eBuyer
- PALIT GeForce RTX 4080 16GB GAMEROCK Graphics Card for £1,429.98 at eBuyer
- Zotac GeForce RTX 4080 16GB AMP EXTREME AIRO Graphics Car for £1489.98 at eBuyer
- Palit GeForce RTX 4080 16GB GAMEROCK OmniBlack Graphics Card for £1299.99 at eBuyer
UK buyers can also find stock right now at Novatech UK, where there is a good bit of stock still left.
- ASUS NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080 ROG Strix OC for £1629.98 at Novatech
- MSI NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080 Suprim X at Novatech for £1499.99
- ASUS NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080 ROG Strix at Novatech for £1559.99
- Find more RTX 4080 cards at Novatech
Stock is getting thinner now as the day wears on. JustGPU is totally sold out, which mean Newegg itself is sold out. Amazon doesn’t have any listings in the US for the RTX 4080, but Amazon.co.uk has the PALIT GameRock Midnight Kaleidoscope GeForce RTX 4080 for £1,549.99.
Box still has some RTX 4080 stock for UK buyers, though US stock is looking very, very thin.
- PALIT GameRock OmniBlack GeForce RTX 4080 for £1,349.99 at Box
- ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 4080 OC Edition for £1,529.99 at Box
- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4080 AERO OC Edition for £1,499.99 at Box
- Find more RTX 4080 graphics cards at Box
CCL also still has RTX 4080 stock, so UK buyers especially have some options if they’re looking to pick up a new graphics card.
- Palit GeForce RTX 4080 GameRock OmniBlack at CCL for £1,349
- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4080 Eagle at CCL for £1,359
- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4080 GAMING 16GB OC for £1,449 at CCL
- MSI GeForce RTX 4080 SUPRIM X 16GB OC for £1,499 at CCL
- ASUS GeForce RTX 4080 TUF for £1,529 at CCL
- Find more RTX 4080 stock at CCL right now
After scouring the web, it looks like the online US stock of RTX 4080 graphics cards is all but depleted. The UK is fairing a bit better, with eBuyer, Box, and CCL all still showing limited stock at this time.
In the US, most major retailers are now sold out, which took a lot longer than we originally anticipated. Still, if you’re out of options and really want a RTX 4080-powered system, there are also prebuilt PCs out there if you’re willing to spend the extra cash.
Right now, you can get this iBUYPOWER SlateMono gaming PC for $2,799.99 at Newegg. It comes with an Intel Core i9-13900KF, Nvidia RTX 4080, 32GB DDR5, 1TB NVMe SSD and a 2TB HDD.
While the RTX 4080 might be effectively sold out online in the US, don’t forget that there are still a boatload of Black Friday graphics card deals out there on Nvidia Ampere cards, so if you’re not able to find the RTX 4080 you’re looking for, you can still find some powerful RTX 3080, RTX 3080 Ti, and even RTX 3090 cards for less than the RTX 4080.
While these aren’t as powerful as the RTX 4080, they’re still among the best graphics cards on the market and they will be more than enough to power fantastic 4K gaming for many years to come.
Don’t forget to check out our Black Friday graphics card deals page for more savings on graphics cards across the entire market, including AMD, Nvidia, and even the occassional Intel graphics card deal.
Go to Source