Kicking off another busy Spring GPU Technology Conference for NVIDIA, this morning the graphics and accelerator designer is announcing that they are going to once again design their own Arm-based CPU. Dubbed Grace – after Grace Hopper, the computer programming pioneer and US Navy rear admiral – the CPU is NVIDIA’s latest stab at more fully vertically integrating their hardware stack by being able to offer a high-performance CPU alongside their regular GPU wares. According to NVIDIA, the chip is being designed specifically for large-scale neural network workloads, and is expected to become available in NVIDIA products in 2023.
- Quordle today – hints and answers for Monday, November 27 (game #672)
- Intel Arrow Lake CPU leak reveals a hidden trick up its sleeve
- Quordle today – hints and answers for Sunday, November 26 (game #671)
- Leak suggests Intel’s follow-up to a well-liked Core i5 CPU may be disappointing
- Quordle today – hints and answers for Saturday, November 25 (game #670)